I always think I'm not affected by the clocks going forward or back, but today I didn't wake up till 7.45! I guess the dark, miserable weather didn't help. Good job I wasn't working today! I can't believe I slept for seven and a half hours!>
By the way has anyone on here signed the petition to keep the bank open (there's a sheet in the newsagent's next door) and do you think it's likely to do any good?>

It will do no good at all.
ReplyDeleteI assiduously filled in a petition to keep our local post office open a year or so back but I might as well not have bothered.
The powers that be have already made up their mind so that's the end of that.
P.S.
ReplyDeleteOf course it didn't do any good in the end. Now I have to go down town every time a client gives me a cheque.
But NO! I won't do online banking! Not until I'm forced into it because there's no other way any more.