I don't know whether anyone will read this, but it gives me an outlet for moaning about things ... like not being able to get into plastic packaging, phones that stop ringing as soon as you get down the stairs (unless you took it up with you and just popped down for a minute), misplaced apostrophes ... etc etc Please feel free to add your own irritations and we can all moan together!
Flat bellies are an oxymoron.
ReplyDeleteThe only way to get one is to starve yourself to the edge of death, and workout 4 hours every day.
Is it worth it?
*currently eyeing a slice of cake and wondering exactly the same thing*
They may well be, but I would like one. I remember being 16 and flat belly was normal. Oh to be young again...
ReplyDeleteIn their natural state, bellies should be rounded, not flat and angular.
ReplyDeleteThe only time anyone should have a completely flat tummy is in the final stages of a terminal illness.
We should all learn to embrace our curves and kick the cult of skinny angles and protruding bones into touch.
When I was 16, yes I was slim, but I was 'rounded off' too.
I can't believe how paranoid I was about feeling fat when I was 16 and 7 and a half stone! I also remember thinking how disgusting it was to have reached 9 stone (immediately before and immediately after pregnancy) but how chuffed I was to be 9 stone after going to weightwatchers and coming down from 10 stone! It's all relevant, really, isn't it?
ReplyDelete