Well, I sort of finished it. I gave up on the guitar, (it is only meant to be a "side on " slice). I realise that in the pic there appears to be no definition between body and sleeve, which just makes him look pregnant. Still not happy with the face, although I liked the texture I got for his hair by mixing wholemeal flour (plain was too smooth!) with the paint and I ended up threading a scarf through the actual canvas for a belt. The canvas curled up at the edges and none of the text I put on shows up in the photos. (Song lyrics). I guess that the fact that no-one commented on any of it on here means they haven't anything complimentary to say! (Constructive criticism gladly received, sniggering not!) Apparently it's good enough to get a certificate equivalent to a low G.C.S.E., which is a bit humiliating when I already have A level Art!
>
Oh well. 
No comments:
Post a Comment